Dear All,
I am using Caret v5.51 (Jun 7 2007) in order to map foci of several studies using Caret. I am following the steps of your manual (Caret Tutorial - the Basic, 22 September 2006, pag.69) and I am having the following problems:

1) In the manual (pag. 69) it is written to load the .spec file:
PALS_B12.BOTH.TEMPLATE-Map-STEREOTAXIC-FOCI.73730.spec. However, such a spec file cannot be downloaded from your on-line atlases and I had to download PALS_B12.BOTH-HEMS.For-STEREOTAXIC-FOCI-ANALYSES.73730.spec instead.

2) I follow the steps in section 5.2.1 (pag. 69) and I can open .spec file with no problem.

3) The problems start with section 5.2.2: when I open the first scene (by double clicking on "Avg Fiducial (FLIRT, Both Hems) for stereotaxic foci analyses" in the Page Selection:Scene window I get the following popup window:

The following errors occurred while applying the scene:

Error NULL-metric_ForStartingParameters.73730.metric: Error NULL-metric_ForStartingParameters.73730.metric: No such file or directoryMetric File column named "NULL-metric for starting paramters" not found.
Metric File column named "NULL-metric for starting paramters" not found.
Metric File column named "NULL-metric for starting paramters" not found.
Metric File column named "NULL-metric for starting paramters" not found.

4) I press close and simply ignore the message

5) When I get to the 10th step in section 5.2.2 I get the following error message

"These foci do not have associated stereotaxic spaces"

The Focus is nonetheless visualized in the windows ... but what is the meaning of the error messages? How can I get rid of them?

Thanks a lot in advance.
                                Regards, Antonino Casile