Hi,

I know I did this before, but either the nomenclature changed or I just don't
see it at the moment (after 30minutes of reading). So forgive me the stupid
question:

If I want to map SPM2-Funcional data onto the PALSB12-atlas using "Map to
Caret with Atlas" which atlas do I have to choose in the "Mapping Atlas"
Dialogue?

The "from atlas" (aka SPM2)  or the
"to atlas" (aka 711-2c)

Sorry to be so confused and thanks in advance,

Roland

--
Dr. Roland Marcus Rutschmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Institute for Experimental Psychology, University of Regensburg