________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Van
Essen
Sent: 21 November 2007 04:00
To: Caret, SureFit, and SuMS software users
Subject: Re: [caret-users] Rhesus Macaque Cortical Partitioning

Hamied,

Donna is correct that Romanski et al is not one in our F99 atlas
dataset.

There are various other schemes that include auditory cortex and are
available on our macaque F99 atlas

(see Macaque.F99.RIGHT.DEMO.73730.spec in

http://sumsdb.wustl.edu/sums/directory.do?id=6585200&dir_name=CARET_TUTO
RIAL_SEPT-06)

It is possible to add this partitioning scheme to our atlas collection,
using an approach similar to that done for other schemes originally
published as drawings of a qualitatively generated flat map.  However,
this is not something that I envision attending to in the near future,
give competing priorities.

David VE