Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 3:40 PM
Subject: Re: [caret-users] simple user's guide for caret

Hi Sofia,

It depends on how you want to use Caret, but I still point most users to the Sept 2006 PALS_B12 tutorial:

CARET_TUTORIAL_SEPT-06
http://sumsdb.wustl.edu/sums/directory.do?id=6585200

Both the tutorial document (PDF) is there, as well as the dataset. Click on the diskette shaped icon (attached) to download the PDF and .zip file.

It is also called "the basics" and is 81 pages. But it's much more than a list of commands.

Donna