Thanks again David...I've assigned classes in the ".foci" sheet...one very very last question regarding your instructions here:

"If you assign one set of foci a 'class' [e.g., motion] and another set of foci a different class [e.g., color], and then assign a distinct color to each class, you can view them in distinct colors by selecting Coloring Mode: Focus Class in the Foci Main Page."

How do I assign colors to classes? Can I use the "Names" column in the ".focicolor" sheet? Or do I need to go through a menu from the GUI?

thanks,
jessica

David Van Essen wrote:
Jessica,