Hi Bayle,

This command worked just fine for me:

caret_command -volume-map-to-surface test.scale.coord test.topo "" test.out.metric METRIC_ENCLOSING_VOXEL test.nii

That is, I didn't get the errors you cite below; however, I did get the patchiness described in your other message (see capture).

This usage matches my help output for this feature.

Donna