Hi Alireza,

I hope the inline reply below is more clear.

Donna

On 11/03/2008 10:59 AM, Alireza Salamy wrote:

> Dear caret experts,
> Even after getting my head around the suggested documents ,I have not
> found the good response for how to obtain the MNI coordinate of mapped
> activation on flat brain.If one click on the activation which is shown
> in the main window,the identity window will pop up but the XYZ
> coordinate of the voxel is not in MNI space,is it?

Before clicking on the flat map, use File: Open Data File: file type
coordinate file.  If your current directory doesn't have one of these
files in it, then navigate to the
/your_caret_path/caret/data_files/fmri_mapping_files directory and load
one of these files:

Human.PALS_B12.LEFT_AVG_B1-12.FIDUCIAL_FLIRT.clean.73730.coord
Human.PALS_B12.LEFT_AVG_B1-12.FIDUCIAL_MRITOTAL.clean.73730.coord
Human.PALS_B12.LEFT_AVG_B1-12.FIDUCIAL_SPM2.clean.73730.coord
Human.PALS_B12.LEFT_AVG_B1-12.FIDUCIAL_SPM99.clean.73730.coord

Human.PALS_B12.RIGHT_AVG_B1-12.FIDUCIAL_FLIRT.clean.73730.coord
Human.PALS_B12.RIGHT_AVG_B1-12.FIDUCIAL_MRITOTAL.clean.73730.coord
Human.PALS_B12.RIGHT_AVG_B1-12.FIDUCIAL_SPM2.clean.73730.coord
Human.PALS_B12.RIGHT_AVG_B1-12.FIDUCIAL_SPM99.clean.73730.coord

Ideally, the file should match whatever was used to map the data.  After
you load this file, you can switch back to the flat map view in the main
window, but select Window: Window 2 and select the fiducial coordinate
file just loaded in Window 2.

Now click on your flat map activation:  The fiducial coordinate will
print in the ID window.

Likewise, if you have several clusters of activation for which you want
the COG, see the previous post about generating a cluster report on a
metric file.  Make sure you use the appropriate MNI fiducial coordinate
file when you select the nodes in the Surface: Region of interest
dialog, because the COG will be relative to this fiducial coord file.