YSL,

Most of the foci at issue are in the cerebellum, which is not in view
in your main window.  If you project all foci to the 'PC-CC' (PALS-
Cerebral, Colin-Cerebellar) atlas, then you will be able to see the
cerebellar foci in relation to the cerebellar cortical surface.

One focus does appear outside the brain below frontal cortex.  That
may be an error in the coordinates reported in the paper, which we
find occurs occasionally.  When it is a clear sign error, we fix it
(and make a note of it) before entering the foci into the Foci Library
in SumsDB.

DVE