Hi YSL,

I'm not aware of any features like AFNI's "Talairach to" or "Jump to
xyz" in Caret; however, there are many ways to navigate quickly.  Here
are some tips:

* If you have a reference anatomical volume -- preferably in cubic 1mm
voxels (e.g., MeanBuckner12_FLIRT+tlrc.HEAD) -- that is in register with
a loaded fiducial surface of interest (e.g.,
Human.PALS_B12.RIGHT_AVG_B1-12.FIDUCIAL_FLIRT.clean.73730.coord), then
make sure D/C: Page Selection Volume Settings: Show Crosshair
coordinates is turned on.  Calculate the difference between where you
are and where you want to be.  Add/subtract that many millimeters from
the sagittal, coronal, and axial slice controls on the toolbar.

* Select D/C: Page Selection: Surface Miscellaneous and select Surface
Cartesian Axes.  Click on any node, and the axes will help you navigate
to a coordinate of interest from your clicked node's location.

* Use the Layers: Foci: Map Stereotaxic focus to create a focus at the
coordinate of interest.  See where it turns up.  (Use Layers: Foci:
Project Fiducial Foci to show foci on views other than just the fiducial
surface.)

If you have a bunch of these coordinates, then consider reading the
tutorials available here:

http://sumsdb.wustl.edu/sums/stereotaxictocaretfoci.do;jsessionid=faz7sqa8l1

Donna