Traci,

An addendum  (actually an intercalation) to John's suggestion:
On Jun 11, 2009, at 11:33 AM, John Harwell wrote:

> Traci,
>
> Select Attributes Menu->Paint->Assign Paint Names and Properties.

Select the appropriate column in the Column Selection pulldown.  This
is a nice feature that lets you, for example, rename BA40 for nodes
that have been misnamed in one column, while preserving valid BA40
assignments (or whatever) in another column.

If, somehow, you have a paint column that has 'good' BA40 nodes in the
'real' BA40 and bad ones in the medial wall region, the above strategy
will not work.  (There are other ways to fix that type of problem,
using the draw borders option on an inflated surface, but I won't try
to explain it in detail unless someone expresses a need to know.)

David