Thanks for these kind suggestions.

In fact, my Carot was broken down after my stupid operation.
Everytime I open it, it seems to do the wrong process automatically then
crashes. I have tried to reinstall it and it still keeps crashing.
How could I kill the fail process clearly?
If I can't kill it clearly, I will reinstall the MacOSX to repair the Carot
and then follow suggestions.

Thanks,
Midoli :-)