Hi everyone,

I've made a few models from histological slices and I was wondering if there
is any way of calculating sulcal depth without an MRI volume or atlas.
 There aren't any MRIs for my animals and there aren't any atlases for this
species.

I understand the I need a "cerebral hull", which is usually generated by
dilating and eroding the mid thickness of the MRI volume.  I tried to
simulate this by slightly inflating the fiducial surface and saving it as a
vtk file and using it as a cerebral hull.  It works ok, but I was wondering
if anyone knows a better way.

Thanks,
Tristan