From: caret-users-boun...@brainvis.wustl.edu
[mailto:caret-users-boun...@brainvis.wustl.edu] On Behalf Of Colin Reveley
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 12:20 PM
To: caret-users@brainvis.wustl.edu
Subject: Re: [caret-users] caret-users Digest, Vol 100, Issue 7

Thanks I'll look at that. Time consuming is something I do.

I hope to make something of it with available tools.

There are issues as you say. Conceptual issues.

I would say it helps to have high bvals, high snr, high ang res and
therefore a plausible diffusion signal, at least for 1st dist, in gm. which
we do.

that way you can seed and target one voxel up into the GM from a WM surface
(or one down, or mix it up, and so on, but gm termini and seeds are an
option)

DW in GM is an area of research of particular interest to the guy who
scanned the brain. But he's got the knowledge and the fancy equipment.

not that a 10T MRI scanner or whatever it is for the connectome isn't fancy.
is it even legal for persons? ;-> I think it isn't in the uk actually. not
that there is one. there isn't.