Not in caret5, anyway.  But this might be confusing, even if you could.

There is a way to channel 3 metrics into red, green, and blue channels
(Attributes: Metric).

You can threshold one of the metrics and generate areal borders around the
resulting clusters, which you can overlay on the other metric.