Okay, if you're using a down sampled map (which might be in the myelin mapping
pipeline -- just not sure), then all bets are off.  I would think you'd need a
downsampled spec file.  Maybe one exists in sumsdb.  Try searching for the
number of nodes you have.  Use the "Show Parent" feature from the sumsdb
drop-down menu, if needed.

It's not clear to me whether you did "File: Open Data File: Metric file" at any
point.  After adding the file to the spec file, and clicking open, it should
have the same effect, but that was still hazy for me.  But it is probably the
resolution issue, as you say.

There is variability in myelin maps, but your result sounds suspicious.  Attach
a capture.