Hi Nan,

To view multiple surfaces and surface views in one window, I suggest you switch
from Caret5 to Connectome Workbench, which has many features not available in
Caret.

Start by downloading Workbench:
http://www.humanconnectome.org/connectome/get-connectome-workbench.html

Import your Caret5 files into Workbench using wb_import, which can convert
coord/topo files into *.surf.gii GIFTI files, *paint files into *label.nii
files, and Caret *foci files into Workbench *foci files.

Set up appropriate tabs, then use the montage view to see left and right
surfaces seen from both lateral and medial views.

Workbench won't draw the arrows, but hopefully you can do that part in
Photoshop or PowerPoint.

To identify a particular focus or pair of foci, I suggest you modify your foci
file using a text editor to give the coordinates of interest a suitable foci
name so that they can by easily highlighted.

David