Hi Donna,

    Thanks for your response. I have a paint type data in MNI space. The data
corresponds to the surface with 40962 nodes. Actually, I want to convert the
surface-based paint type data to a volume-based paint type data. I found Caret
could do the task by "Copy Surface Paint Column to Paint Volume", but I need to
select the volume space. So I hope you could give me some advice on the
selection.
     Cheers,

Zhuangming Shen