Daniel,

The only ways I know to do are:

* If your volume is already p-values, map it, but then use Attributes: Metric
to compute q=1-p and threshold q.
* If your volume is t, f, etc. then using some external software/table compute
the t/f corresponding to p=.05, and threshold at that level.

Toggle on display color bar, and you will need to photoshop in p<.05 in lieu of
the q/t/f.

Donna