Hi Yu,

I juse checked, and you can have only one palette at a time, even though you
can have multiple metric overlays.  When you tweak metric settings, it affects
all metric overlays (at least the palette).

There is a way to channel up to three metrics into a RGB map (Attributes:
Metric: Convert metric to RGB), but I think you'll have to split your maps into
positive and negative that way, so you're not any better off than having two
t-maps.

The other solution that comes to mind is thresholding one of the t-maps at +/-
some threshold and drawing borders around the resulting clusters (something
caret_command can automate).  The borders can be overlaid on the other t-map.

Finally, you can multiply the two t-maps together to find out where they
are/aren't on the same page.

Donna