If you have individual func.gii files, then it makes sense to view them on your
individual's midthickness surface.  If you have group data, you might use an
atlas dataset as your viewing substrate.  It doesn't look like there are any
32k versions of Conte69 available for caret5 format:

http://sumsdb.wustl.edu/sums/directory.do?id=8293668&dir_name=Conte69_caret5

But there is a 32k version for workbench format:

http://sumsdb.wustl.edu/sums/directory.do?id=8293673&dir_name=32k_mesh_workbench

You can view the surf.gii files in the workbench directory using caret5, but
not all the features in caret_command will work with them.

You might also find 32k group average midthickness, inflated, etc. in various
Human Connectome Project (HCP) datasets, e.g., the datasets listed under
"Connectome Workbench Data" here:

https://db.humanconnectome.org/data/projects/HCP_500

But these are also in workbench -- not caret5 formats.