When you open PALS_B12.RIGHT.DEMO.73730.spec what happens?  Do you get a dialog
with the title "Specification File: PALS_B12.RIGHT.DEMO.73730.spec" that lists
the names of files?  If so, (1) press the "Deselect All" button, (2) In the
"Topology Files" group, "check" (select) all of the checkboxes, (3) In the
Coordinate Files group, check (select) any one file and deselect all other
files, (4), Press the Load button.

What program did you use to unzip the "PALS_B12.RIGHT.DEMO.73730.zip" file?

Have you tried to use a different computer?

John