dear people,

I would like to ask your help for a simple procedure that I couldn't figure
out from the tutorials.

I have some data (tractography samples) that I registered to the F99
macaque brain. I would like to use the provided atlases (Brodmann, Paxinos,
Bonin-Bailey and so on) to quantify the amount of samples in each atlas
region. I tried using the Surface-based and Volume-based Region of Interest
analysis but with no success. Instead the results appear to be fragmented
for each detected cluster.
I then resorted to exporting the atlases in a volume, to do the
quantification myself in matlab, however I cannot figure out the
relationship between the value assigned to each region in the atlas and the
name of that region in the atlas.
I would greatly appreciate your help on this.

thank you very much!
all the best,

leonardo

--
Leonardo Cerliani, PhD

Institut du Cerveau et de la Moelle épinière (ICM)
47 Boulevard de l'Hôpital, UMRS 975
Paris, France
  ___
 {o,o}
 |)__)
--"-"--
http://openlibrary.org/people/leonardocerliani/lists

A brain disconnected from the heart is an airplane without wings
lc