Hi,
 I'm having some trouble with the color palette to render metric data - I was
hoping I could get some support. It's a fairly simple situation: I have metric
data with only 3 values: 2, 4 and 6 (i.e., task 1, task 2, overlap), which I'd
like to color, respectively, blue, green, and yellow.
Now, following a previous post, I've created a new palette with:0.33 -->
blue0.66 --> green,1 --> yellow set the user scale to positive only min: 2 and
max 6 (I've pasted the relevant section of the post instructions below). Yet I
cannot seem to display 3 colors. I can only get them 2 at a time, and in fact,
to get anything close to the scheme I'm looking for I have to do the opposite
of what was suggested in the post (i.e., 0.33 yellow, 0.66 green, 1 blue).
I feel this should be really simple, so sorry if it's too much of a naive
question, but can't seem to get it to work after having tried a number of
permutations..
 Cheers
 Martin

http://brainvis.wustl.edu/pipermail/caret-users/2008-May/004310.htmlIf your