Hi Ting-Yu,

Hopefully, someone will be able to provide the reference and a link to the
dataset for registering individual monkeys to the F99 atlas.  If not, I'll dig
around tomorrow and try to find it.

But I did want to let you know we are aware of the problem with sumsdb.  Others
have reported it and are waiting for datasets to become available.
Unfortunately, there is no quick fix.  We are trying to figure out how to get
it back up and running as quickly as possible.

Donna