Dear caret-users,

I have a few question about the macaque to human registration.

1) I could only find the deform map for right hemisphere in the tutorial. I
did search SumsDB but could not find it for LEFT hemisphere. Is there
deform map for left hemisphere somewhere?

2) If not, should I use the border file of F99UA1 to generate the deform
map for left hemisphere? And where I could find those border files?

3) In my understanding, the deform map (RegF99toPALS) is generated from
F99UA1 to PALS, not the atlas F99, correct? If the data has been register
to F99 atlas (74k symmetric surface), should I register to F99UA1 first,
then use RegF99toPALS?

Thank you!

Ting