Great !

But replacing 5.0.0.RC1 by 5.0.0.RC2 in my pom.xml is not sufficient to
get it built.

On sonatype, pre-RC2 artifacts were on org.apereo.cas. I thought that
new ones where org.apereo.cas.{support,core,...} but no luck. So let's
get a look on cas-server-core.

Pre-RC2 :
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/releases/org/apereo/cas/cas-server-core/

there's maven-metadata.xml files

RC2 :
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/releases/org/apereo/cas/core/cas-server-core/

no more maven metadata ??

Is there other modification I missed in my pom.xml ?

Regards.

Le 20/09/2016 à 10:10, Misagh Moayyed a écrit :
> CAS 5.0.0 RC2 is now released:
> https://github.com/apereo/cas/releases/tag/v5.0.0.RC2
>
> If you have been using RC1, good on you! Remember that upgrades from
> RC1 should be completely painless.
>
> --
> Misagh
> --