Thanks for catching this. Looks like pom generation fails to put out
dependencies and repositories. I’ll get this looked at.

--
Misagh

From: Philippe MARASSE <philippe.mara...@ch-poitiers.fr>
Reply: Philippe MARASSE <philippe.mara...@ch-poitiers.fr>
Date: September 20, 2016 at 7:41:53 PM
To: Misagh Moayyed <mmoay...@unicon.net>, cas-dev@apereo.org
<cas-dev@apereo.org>
Subject:  Re: [cas-dev] CAS v5.0.0 RC2 is released

RC2 is now there but without dependency information, eg pom.xml from
cas-server-core :

https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/releases/org/apereo/cas/cas-server-core/5.0.0.RC2/cas-server-core-5.0.0.RC2.pom

compared to 5.0.0.RC1 which contains <dependencies> section.

https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/releases/org/apereo/cas/cas-server-core/5.0.0.RC1/cas-server-core-5.0.0.RC1.pom

Regards.

Le 20/09/2016 à 16:53, Misagh Moayyed a écrit :
I double checked. RC2 should be there now.

--
Misagh