You simply create your own “POJO” encapsulating custom
properties and inject that bean into your custom components. No need to mess
around with CAS’ CasConfigurationProperties class.
Here’s an an example of a couple of custom properties namespaced to ‘cas.*’,
which then are freely used in standard ‘cas.properties’ property source:
https://github.com/dima767/cas-events-telegram-bot/blob/master/cas/src/main/java/org/apereo/cas/support/events/publish/telegram/CasTelegramBotConfigurationProperties.java
D.

On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 3:55 AM -0500, "Julien Marchal"
<julien.marchal...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I try to develop my own extension to modify CAS webflow and I want use my own
properties in cas.properties.
I've made a WebflowConfiguration class and I want use
CasConfigurationProperties class to read my properties.
But CasConfigurationProperties have only methods to read predefine CAS
properties.

What' the best way to add properties to cas.properties and read this in my
extensions classes ?

Thank's

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/group/cas-dev/.