We are trying to implement a solution using CAS. We have 2 environments,

1.      First environment resides with web server (IBM http server) and an
application server (IBM websphere application server). Our CAS implementation
runs perfectly fine there.
2.      Second environment resides with a Big IP load balancer followed by
multiple webservers followed by multiple application servers all running under
1 cluster. Every time we try to login a user we get an invalid service ticket
issue. Is there some specific documentation that we need to follow if we want
to implement using Load balancer.

--
You are currently subscribed to cas-dev@lists.jasig.org as:
arch...@mail-archive.com