We utilize the management app for our CAS deployment. We have a clustered
deployment and share administration of the registered services with about
10 admins who don't have direct access to the servers hosting CAS. We have
also extended the registered service object to add on a few of our own
customizations that we've added in to the management app (e.g. api key
management for several apis we've added to CAS).

We would be fine if the management app was separated from core. But would
prefer to still have a base management service somewhere we can extend
instead of having to create our own from scratch.

Sent from my phone.

arch...@mail-archive.com