Yes - that's in there as well

On 14/09/15 11:47, Misagh Moayyed wrote:
Are you by any chance also using the openid module in your overlay?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Wright [mailto:ian.wri...@well.ox.ac.uk]
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2015 2:47 AM
To: cas-dev@lists.jasig.org
Subject: [cas-dev] 4.1.0-RC2 and SAML

I'm not actually using SAML at the moment but had left the dependency in
the pom i.e. not spending any time on this but I thought you might like
see this message I got before removing the jar from my build

bean with name 'shibboleth.ParserPool' defined in URL
[jar:file:/var/lib/tomcat7/webapps/sso/WEB-INF/lib/cas-server-support-
saml-4.1.0-RC2.jar!/META-INF/spring/opensaml-config.xml]:
Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.SecurityManager cannot be cast
org.apache.xerces.util.SecurityManager

--
You are currently subscribed to cas-dev@lists.jasig.org as:
mmoay...@unicon.net