Thanks for your advice.
I will read cas source code again to improve myself. Thank you.

yn.zhangyingd...@gmail.com

From: Augustin Wolf
Date: 2015-10-20 14:45
To: cas-dev
Subject: Re: [cas-dev] about cas client conf domain and ip
I believe that cookie is set based on CAS domain. So you have two
"domains": one which is IP, and other which is domain. Change your
configuration to use only domain ex. "casserver". You cannot do
anything about it really, as it is browser implementation of secure
cookie. You can create virtualhost on "ip domain" and redirect client
to "casserver". This would solve your issue.
Best regards,
Augustyn

You are currently subscribed to cas-dev@lists.jasig.org as:
yn.zhangyingd...@gmail.com