Hi,

I'm getting an issue
with org.jasig.cas.ticket.support.AbstractCasExpirationPolicy on CAS 4.1.X
as it contains a logger not declared as static / transient.

This means it's getting serialised into our ticket registry which is
causing an issue during unserialisation -- we run within an OSGI
environment and the logger class is not visible to the bundle(s) doing the
unserialisation.

I can see that the logger has been declared as transient on
master:
https://github.com/Jasig/cas/commit/29c28f256f4928d97880bc25bf7108b80cb397f8#diff-fcb3db7a26a05aee4acec7b63a51dad6

This fixes it for us -- backport to 4.1.X?

Cheers, Andy.

--
You are currently subscribed to cas-dev@lists.jasig.org as:
arch...@mail-archive.com