Try commenting out this line in your overlay:
https://github.com/Jasig/cas/blob/4.1.x/cas-server-webapp/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml#L40
 
<https://github.com/Jasig/cas/blob/4.1.x/cas-server-webapp/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml#L40>

And then map the controller manually.

What is your use case? why the subclass? 

- Misagh

> On Nov 24, 2015, at 1:37 PM, Daniel Frett <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> I'm trying to override "obtainCredential" in TicketsResource from the new 
> support-rest module by creating a subclass, but I'm running into a spring 
> configuration issue. I can't figure out a way to disable the base 
> TicketsResource RestController from being loaded so I can use my customized 
> RestController instead.
> 
> The problem stems from the fact that there appears to be no way to disable 
> the automatically loaded config from the cas-server-support-rest jar without 
> having to explicitly list all other included spring config files that should 
> still be loaded. With the previous restlet integration I was able to override 
> the restlet-servlet.xml in the WAR and use my own custom TicketResource.
> 
> -Daniel
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "CAS Community" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected] 
> <mailto:[email protected]>.
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/group/cas-user/ 
> <http://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/group/cas-user/>.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/group/cas-user/.

Reply via email to