This is likely used later on by the Clearpass controller in an elaborate 
dance to retrieve the cached password. I don’t exactly remember how, but I 
am quite certain it’s needed.



From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of apcausey
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2016 8:15 AM
To: CAS Community <[email protected]>
Subject: [cas-user] CAS Clearpass TicketRegistryDecorator purpose



I'm setting up CAS clearpass on CAS 3.x. What is the purpose of the 
org.jasig.cas.extension.clearpass.TicketRegistryDecorator that is supposed 
to enhance the TicketRegistry?



I see where the code adds a TGT to the cache in addTicket(), and then 
removes the ticket from the cache in deleteTicket(), however, the values in 
the cache are never queried elsewhere.  Since the values are never read from 
the cache, what's the point of this class?



-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CAS Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
email to [email protected] 
<mailto:[email protected]> .
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/group/cas-user/.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/group/cas-user/.

Reply via email to