Folks,

I build a CAS version that uses pac4j-saml.  I can login thru the CAS, getting 
redirected to a Shibboleth IdP, authenticate with an ldap connection and get 
redirected back to CAS after successful login, but I can’t get it to follow the 
service parameter like CAS would normally do.  I have a Python app that uses 
CAS for auth by just redirecting to CAS when there is not a ticket param and 
uses serviceValidate to verify the ticket when it has one, so works great for 
CAS without SAML, just a MySQL connection.  Authenticating thru pac4j-saml, the 
TGT and ST gets set, but I can’t get it to redirect to the service parameter.  
If I could get that working, then the python app could just call the 
serviceValidate URI on CAS to validate the ticket and life would be good,

For example:

https://auth.test.com:8443/cas/login?client_name=SAML2Client&needs_client_redirection=true&service=https://app.test.net/login?fact=19

Normally after authentication the user gets redirected to 
app.test.net/login?fact=19 

 Any ideas of what I’m doing wrong would be great.  Seems that pac4j-saml cause 
CAS to ignore the service parameter.

Thanks
Andy

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/group/cas-user/.

Reply via email to