Hi,

The OAuth support in CAS 3.5.2 was a first version and now, key and secret
go into the key and secret properties and the "annoying" screen can be
bypassed.

The DEBUG logs shows that you don't provide the secret when calling the
access token endpoint (
https://github.com/Jasig/cas/blob/3.5.x/cas-server-support-oauth/src/main/java/org/jasig/cas/support/oauth/web/OAuth20AccessTokenController.java#L71),
this is mandatory to respect the OAuth 2 protocol. Thus the error.

Thanks.
Best regards,
Jérôme