No, not unless you find a way to hack into your JVM memory and start moving 
around objects J which is of course impossible. Sorry.



From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Simone
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2016 8:20 AM
To: CAS Community <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [cas-user] Delete a ticket manually (shell)



On Wednesday, March 16, 2016 at 4:16:20 PM UTC+1, Misagh Moayyed wrote:

Depends on which 4.x. 4.1? no. 4.2, yes.


>From my pom.xml I can see the following:

<properties>
        <cas.version>4.0.3</cas.version>
    <servlet.version>2.5</servlet.version>

I guess that I'm on 4.0.3 still :_( .

Thanks for your help Misagh! Any other suggestion ? :)

S.



-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CAS Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
email to [email protected] 
<mailto:[email protected]> .
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/group/cas-user/.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/group/cas-user/.

Reply via email to