Hello I use the code from 
https://coding.abel.nu/2014/11/using-owin-external-login-without-asp-net-identity/
 to 
a new MVC app.

and I was getting the error "The page isn't redirecting properly". after I 
have login to my provider.

I cleared my cookies but now when I log in to my provider I get "Server not 
found. Firefox can't find the server at 
login;jsessionid=f09ba421eeee23eab2a1ffa8b6ed35c3."

 My provider uses CAS. 
This is for firefox. In chrome it just brings a blank page.

Sorry if the mail I sent this is not correct, but I cannot find support for 
CAS nowhere.

Any idea? thank you

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/group/cas-user/.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/6138e090-72af-4c72-bd4e-43de23a32e79%40apereo.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/optout.

Reply via email to