Yes, with CAS all things are possible. :)

AuthN handlers can be changed so you can have both.  Something like
this would work. You'll need to make sure your usernames don't
overlap.

        <bean id="fileAuthnHandler"
                class="org.jasig.cas.adaptors.generic.FileAuthenticationHandler"
                p:fileName="/path/to/local-users.properties" />

        <bean id="ldapAuthnHandler"

class="org.jasig.cas.adaptors.ldap.BindLdapAuthenticationHandler"
                p:contextSource-ref="ldapAuthContext"
                />

Also see
https://apereo.github.io/cas/4.1.x/installation/Whitelist-Authentication.html