For what it's worth, as I've been working on building a CAS 5.0
development/test environment here, I have been documenting every step along
the way (starting from bare Red Hat 7 servers that you have to install Java
and Tomcat on). I've been doing this for our own internal use, but have
intended from the beginning to contribute the final document to the project
(if the project wants it). Unfortunately it's not the only thing I'm
working on, so I don't have anything to share yet (and probably won't for a
few weeks, at least).

--Dave

--

DAVID A. CURRY, CISSP
*DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION SECURITY*

71 FIFTH AVE., 9TH FL., NEW YORK, NY 10003
+1 212 229-5300 x4728 • david.cu...@newschool.edu

[image: The New School]

https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/e0a1ad20-abd1-4549-84ba-d3f74c821550%40apereo.org.