Hi,

We are new on CAS Server, and we install version 4.1.5. I have problems
with return attributes. I use *cas-sample-java-webapp* application to test
it. It works ok, but on web.xml:

-          When I put  <filter-class>org.jasig.cas.client.validation.
*Cas30ProxyReceivingTicketValidationFilter*</filter-class> it works ok, and
return attributes.

-          When I put <filter-class>org.jasig.cas.client.validation.
*Cas20ProxyReceivingTicketValidationFilter*</filter-class> only can
validate, but not return attributes.

My CAS validate with LDAP. On deployerConfigContext.xml I have:

<entry key-ref="ldapAuthenticationHandler" value="#{null}" />

And then…

<bean id="ldapAuthenticationHandler"

      class="org.jasig.cas.authentication.LdapAuthenticationHandler"
init-method="initialize"

      p:principalIdAttribute="uid"

      c:authenticator-ref="authenticator">

    <property name="principalAttributeMap">

        <map>

            <!--

               | This map provides a simple attribute resolution mechanism.

               | Keys are LDAP attribute names, values are CAS attribute
names.

               | Use this facility instead of a PrincipalResolver if LDAP is

               | the only attribute source.

               -->

            <entry key="cn" value="cn" />

            <entry key="givenname" value="givenname" />

            <entry key="sn" value="sn" />

            <entry key="mail" value="mail" />

        </map>

    </property>

</bean>

And on JSON services:

{

  "@class" : "org.jasig.cas.services.RegexRegisteredService",

  "serviceId" : "xxxxxxxxxxxx/cas-sample-java-webapp/*",

  "name" : "Test Application",

  "id" : 10000002,

  "description" : "",

  "evaluationOrder" : 1002,

  "usernameAttributeProvider" : {

    "@class" :
"org.jasig.cas.services.DefaultRegisteredServiceUsernameProvider"

  },

  "logoutType" : "BACK_CHANNEL",

  "attributeReleasePolicy" : {

    "@class" : "org.jasig.cas.services.ReturnAllowedAttributeReleasePolicy",

    "allowedAttributes" : [ "java.util.ArrayList", [ "cn", "mail", "sn",
"givenname”] ]

  },

  "accessStrategy" : {

    "@class" :
"org.jasig.cas.services.DefaultRegisteredServiceAccessStrategy",

    "enabled" : true,

    "ssoEnabled" : true

  },

 "proxyPolicy" : {

    "@class" :
"org.jasig.cas.services.RegexMatchingRegisteredServiceProxyPolicy",

    "pattern" : "^https://.*";

  }

}

Can CAS 2.0 protocol return attributes ? or I have something wrong ?

Thanks in Advance,

https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/ca1fd054-d01c-436b-98d8-356ced7bb3e9%40apereo.org.