I have one table with single row for one person. But it has multiple
"username" columns like email, phone and nickname. And each of them have to
exist in sql query. But SingleRowJdbcPersonAttributeDao#toSeedMap()
generates WHERE clause like 'username = ?'.
Of course, I can use aggregated respository of multiple
SingleRowJdbcPersonAttributeDaos and execute 3 queries with 'phone = ?',
'email = ?' etc instead of single sql query. But it seems wrong way to me.

> What does your old attribute repository bean look like?
>
> --
> Misagh
>
> From: Sergei Kalmykov <kalmykov.ser...@gmail.com>
> <kalmykov.ser...@gmail.com>
> Reply: Sergei Kalmykov <kalmykov.ser...@gmail.com>
> <kalmykov.ser...@gmail.com>
> Date: September 15, 2016 at 5:29:51 PM
> To: CAS Community <cas-user@apereo.org> <cas-user@apereo.org>
> Subject:  [cas-user] Overriding attributeRepository using War overlay
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm playing with 5.0.0.RC2-SNAPSHOT, trying to migrate from CAS 4.1.0
>
> With old xml configs and deployerConfigContext.xml I had my own specific
> attributeRepository bean in xml. It just worked with war overlay, all my
> code was embedded into cas-server via xml beans and component-scan in xml.
> With spring-boot I wanted to repeat the same thing. I thought to use
>
> @ConditionalOnMissingBean(name = "attributeRepository")
>
> and define my own bean via xml component-scan.
> Unfortunately, it doesn't work. I suppose, CasCoreAuthenticationConfiguration
> have too high @Order and requires attributeRepository, so my component-scan
> starts too late.
>
> @Order(value = Ordered.HIGHEST_PRECEDENCE) on my configuration and
> spring.autoconfigure.exclude doesn't help. The only workaround i found is
> to create my own boot application and totaly exclude
> CasPersonDirectoryAttributeRepositoryConfiguration with excludeFilters.
>
> This way seems to be strange, I hope I'm missing something, but what?
>
> Thanks!
> apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/2004031b-afc0-4a06-8d61-
> 5e204230f99b%40apereo.org
> <https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/2004031b-afc0-4a06-8d61-5e204230f99b%40apereo.org?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>

С уважением, Калмыков Сергей.

https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/CAJMGorkGCZs8fKp8Knu0jfov0%2B%3DzLmujGMeTGS%2BQC1wsrN4T_w%40mail.gmail.com.