I have a problem with this configuration. I have a
MyUsernamePasswordCredential that extends UsernamePasswordCredential, but
unfortunately I can't bind this model in the flow. How is that possible ?

Thank you.

https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/9ea9d34f-26ca-490b-919a-0f6c583faa61%40googlegroups.com.