I posted this in the old forum, I just noticed it was here now, apologize
for the double post.

I have been testing out CAS 5.0.0 RC2 and I have got just the basic setup
configured with active directory and I can successfully authenticate. When
I try to use the new change password functions it detects that I must
change my password and prompts to enter a new password but it continually
fails with the below,

Caused by: javax.naming.CommunicationException: [LDAP: error code 2 -
0000203D: LdapErr: DSID-0C090D9A, comment: Unknown extended request OID,
data 0, v1db1
2016-09-20 13:57:26,120 ERROR
[org.apereo.cas.web.ldap.LdapPasswordChangeService] - <Could not update the
LDAP entry's password for sAMAccountName=charlie and base DN
dc=test,dc=local>

SSL is also being using to connect to AD for authentication and password
management,

Thanks!

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail together with any attachments is proprietary and confidential;

https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/1fc23441-df8d-4d2a-aaca-83c6883d3b42%40apereo.org.