Am 06.10.2016 17:22, schrieb Travis Schmidt:
We have the same performance issues with the HazelcastTicketRegistry.
Problem as we see it is that all tickets are in a single map, and that
map is walked to find and sort out TGT, STs and expired versions of
both.  /ssosessions will bring down a server in our production
environment for same reasons.  We modified HazelcastTicketRegistry to
use two maps, one for TGTs and one for STs,(similar to what is coded
in other implemented caches) and then were able to make /status and
/statistics run in constant time, with the assumption that expired
tickets are removed immediately, or counts may be off by a few expired
tickets.  /ssosessions is still death for us though.

I am curious about the 1800 STs though.  Our count is always near
zero, because of one time usage count and 60s expiration.

It is part of a load test. I have 400 concurrent users, that request ten tickets and validate them as soon as possible.

While I don't expect to have such a high rate of service tickets per user, I expect to have about 8000 concurrent users.

So if iterating over the tickets to count them is too slow, I think I will run into problems anyway.

Regards,
 Felix


Travis

On Thu, Oct 6, 2016 at 5:16 AM Felix Schumacher
<[email protected]> wrote:

Hi all,

when I use the hazelcast ticket registry and try to access the
.../status dashboard, I get timeout errors, when there are too many
granting/service tickets in the ticket cache.

In my setup (5.0.0RC3 with two Apache Tomcat 8.5.5 servers using
hazelcast ticket registry) the problem starts to show with 200
granting
tickets (sessions) and 1800 service tickets.

Regards,
Felix

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "CAS Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
send an email to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/group/cas-user/.
To view this discussion on the web visit

https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/23b7b38f186160f82ea28b8d8c9f8b6f%40www.internetallee.de.
For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/group/cas-user/.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/b02cd7e44bcc44e731d57bec718fc34d%40www.internetallee.de.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/optout.

Reply via email to