There was a sort of extension to the CAS 2.0 protocol that allowed for attribute return. Is that even possible in the upcoming 5.x line? I can't see anything in the docs for the 4.x line, so I'm guessing not. I think we have some old services that were doing CAS 2.0 with attribute return. They certainly were all external vendors.

CAS gitter chatroom:
CAS mailing list guidelines:
CAS documentation website:
CAS project website:
--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS Community" group.
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit