Yeah I do the ones that are successful. Maybe its because I'm just testing
using the in memory username:password, I'll double check against ldap in a
bit, I wouldn't have though it'd make a difference though.

Tom

--
CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/CABML50e_156bmxo%2B7Let25TyMuNYp4EJra8PT7-yXya-CewsUQ%40mail.gmail.com.