On Wed, Oct 05, 2016 at 09:25:21AM -1000, Baron Fujimoto wrote:
>Another difference that has been noted between our CAS 3.4.x and
>CAS 5.0 is that CAS 3 appears to redirect to the /login endpoint
>for 404s whereas CAS 5 RC3 goes to a 404 page. I don't see where
>I might have configured our CAS 3 to redirect to /login for 404,
>so I'm assuming this was the previous default? Is there a way to
>configure this behaviour for CAS 5, or is this now inadvisable?

Following up: advisability notwithstanding, this can be done by
using an overlay for

to do the redirect to /login

Baron Fujimoto <ba...@hawaii.edu> :: UH Information Technology Services
minutas cantorum, minutas balorum, minutas carboratum desendus pantorum

CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
CAS documentation website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
CAS project website: https://github.com/apereo/cas