You can exclude the hazelcast dependency from the relevant module, and provide
your own exact version.

--
Misagh

From: Tom Poage <tfpo...@ucdavis.edu>
Reply: Tom Poage <tfpo...@ucdavis.edu>
Date: October 14, 2016 at 8:44:49 PM
To: CAS Community <cas-user@apereo.org>
Subject:  Re: [cas-user] Server load w/ 4.2.6

Disabling the fourth node doesn't change anything.

Profiling shows the highest CPU/time is spent in Hazelcast. Whether this is a
result of the updated Hazelcast version or the new synchronous CAS code remains
to be seen.

Is it oossible to downgrade Hazelcast version (say, to 3.6) on CAS 4.2.6, i.e.
were any new Hazelcast version-specific changes made between roughly 4.2.[12]
and 4.2.6?

Thanks.
Tom.

https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/4FAA8E69-3C2E-46E4-9BB5-9C48E5D40A31%40ucdavis.edu.